Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Ooof, things are a little crazy...

For those of you wondering where the Monday swim workout was or why I haven't posted the results from last Tuesday evening's time trial, well, I just haven't gotten it done. It's been pretty crazy at work, and to top that off, I went to the Deuces Wild triathlon in Show Low this past weekend. So, I can say that I've been buried at work, which has been true, but in between that and racing, I have been able to manage to go see the new Indiana Jones movie and plant tomatoes in the back yard and pull some weeds.

Anyway, I hope to be a little more consistent after the Milkman triathlon this coming weekend. I'm taking a forced break for a little while...

I'll also try to get a report out on the Deuces Wild trip. It was fun. I did the Xterra, which was a first for me and caused me to get pretty sore, but made me want to do another one!

No comments: