Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Great to be a member of Triatomics!

Here are some basic reflections of the Jay Benson Triathlon from a different perspective. Rob has already stated how great all of our members did at Jay Benson. Dina has already pointed out how great we looked. There was no problem identifying our members. So what else could there be to say?

My soaking up the moment an attempt at avoiding the nervous jitters waiting for the start of the race looking for familiar faces my eyes began to notice the hats that people were wearing. This club has had an impact in the multi-sport community in New Mexico. I didn't have time to count the number of Atomic man hats but I did notice a few Atomic man hats on some Outlaws dressed in black. This made me feel proud to be associated with such a great multi-sport organization.

No comments: